April 16, 2009

I got pwned by Ulduar

Actually, our whole server did.

In our guild there are two regular raid leaders. Stout and Cian. We don't have an "A" group and "B" group. We have "Stout's group" and "Cian's group". But, if we went by "A" and "B", I'd be in "B" group.

Our "A" group has been trying to do Ulduar for the last two nights. They got pwned by the Loading Screen Boss more than a few times. They got roflstomped by the Instance Server Crash boss a lot. And, finally, they were defeated by the Retrieving Character List boss and called it a night.

Our "B" group, missing a few key members (like me, who was eating cake when the call to form group went out), decided to hang out, try heroics, and poke at the new Argent Tournament area. But, when I got on an hour and a half late, our heroic group met the same fate as the "A" group. We got pwned by the same bosses!

Our guild is awesome like that. If we're going down, we're going down together.

I did get to see the inside of Ulduar last night, for about a minute and a half. We converted our doomed heroic group to a raid, and two of us went in to check things out, and to see if it would stay stable enough for us to try to light up the warlock Bat Signal and call in group "B". Before I thought to take screen shots, though, a dwarf who shall remain nameless suggested that we step outside and see if we can get back in.

We didn't get back in.

Our raid leader will be unavailable the rest of the week, so I'll start babbling about Ulduar, and how much I hate healing post-patch, next week. Stay tuned, I'm sure it'll be a thrill a minute and it won't be covered ANYWHERE else (by me).

1 comment:

Borin said...

Wasn't me I swear >.<