March 5, 2009

Doom doom doom doom doom doom doom


I have a baby warlock that's been my favorite for the last few weeks. Haunt is made of awesomesauce, IMO. It's starting to make me wonder if throwing HoTs up on the warlocks when they lifetap is really doing them a huge favor, because I feel bad using my haunt, siphon life, or drain soul when I've got full health. But haunt has such an awesome graphic, and it's a good source of dps! I use all these with life tap so I rarely have to stop to eat and drink, or bandage. (Honestly, I bandage more often than I eat or drink these days.) So, I'm robbing my 'locks of the opportunity to feel all warm and fuzzy about using the suffering of their enemies to replenish their own health, and therefore their mana pool.

Poor warlocks can't get a break.

Like I said. My warlock is 62, so I've still got a lot to learn. Still, she's already been spoiled to death, and has had four epics in her leveling adventures. Where the druid I raid on is always the last to get anything in the group, because she can't win a roll to save her life, my warlock has somehow jinxed the RNG in her favor. I have a sneaking suspicion that she's not above cheating (and I'd like to know how she does it, because some of my other characters could use some love.)

I hit 61 right before casting the summoning circle on the dreadsteed quest. I've got my Doomguard now. I'm pretty well set!

Except for the part about still being 62.

Leveling ANOTHER character through Outlands and Northrend.

Top it off with knowing some pretty awesome players with warlock mains, and leveling her is a pretty intimidating idea!

In the mean time, it's fun saying "doom". Doom doom doom doom doom.

Doom.

Seriously! What's not to love about being a warlock and going around saying "doom" all the time?

Doom. Doom d'doom. Doom doom.

Doooooooooooom!

Yeah. I'm done.

(For now.)

No comments: