February 23, 2009

Where do I begin?

It's been a while.

Not that anybody's reading this but me, but I shouldn't just abandon my baby blog! What a horrible fate! So, let's dust this off and try again.

Beta was awesome, and it sucked up all my time. I loved my baby DK Auregwynn so much that I made another gnome DK on live, and I named her Weeinsanity. I got Wee to 77 and...ran out of gold! I'm sorry, but I couldn't run around Northrend without my epic flying skill. I'd have cried. For serious.

In comes my druid to the rescue! She's an herbalist/alchemist, and she can make money in her sleep. I got her to 80 in no time, got my DK's epic flight and got her to 80 a week later...and since my druid hit 80 first, she's my designated raiding main.

Let me tell you, folks. This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED!

If I could go back in time and change the order there, without the frustration of flying the friendly skies on a floating snail, I would in a heart beat. My druid isn't even in my raiding guild!

But, what can you do except go resto and use the DK for questing fun?

It's irritating, but it's life. Ah, the perils of altitis.

In better news, I got my warlock to 61 a minute before summoning the demon for her epic mount quest. If I get my warlock to 80 before my shaman, who used to be my "MOAST FAVORTIESTEST CHAR EVAR!!!" I'm going to have to laugh. A lot.

Yes, I am living proof that shamans can only be pushed so far. Shavvy is sitting at 72, and I'm just not thrilled with leveling elemental, even though that's her best gear set. Enhance is pretty fun, but I feel disloyal to my spec. Does that even make any sense? Oh well, maybe it'll actually be better at 75, like everyone keeps telling me. If I don't spend the next few weeks just pushing my warlock along.

There's my great, grand, grandiose and erratic update of the last few months. I swear I won't forget this place again, now that my WoW life is back on even ground.

No comments: